A New York-based Designer, Vivian Bayles, is an Urbanista who enjoys being creative. Following her passion and with over 10 years of design work, she launched her own firm that specializes in partial & full renovations and designing interiors.
She holds a Masters in Architecture from The Catholic University of America. With her background in architecture, Vivian brings a unique experience to all her projects. Empowering and enriching spaces is the cornerstone of all her designs.
As a designer, Vivian is motivated to create innovative work that best serves her clients. Knowing that her clients’ needs are paramount, Vivian works exceptionally hard to showcase their space according to their needs while pushing their eye to unique design. Caring about the details and how her clients experience the space is of utmost importance to her. She focuses on transforming ordinary spaces to extraordinary.
Vivian approaches all projects with great zeal and enthusiasm throughout the design and production process. She draws her design inspirations from her travels and always exploring new ways to bring her clients' vision to life.
At VB Designs we offer comprehensive interior design services for residential and commercial. We are here to tell your story through design.
• Renovations: Partial & full-scale remodeling for individual rooms or an entire apartment/home. We specialize in kitchen and bath interiors, but not limited to, remodeling, furnishings, finishes & space planning.
• In-Person Design: Re-imagining existing layout to enhance the flow of the space and your experience. We’ll find you the perfect furniture, lighting, window treatments, color scheme & just the right final touches to create an environment that is functional, comfortable and inviting.
• E-Design: Receive a custom design that fits your space. All you need to do is fill out a questionnaire, a few dimensions, and choose photos that inspire you and we will redesign the space for a flat fee.
• Mini Room-Makeover: Need to refresh any room with minimum hassle, whether re-thinking the original layout, or adding a touch of glam with decorative accents, the right paint color or wall covering.
• Staging: Making your space inviting and attractive to buyers and renters. Staging services include accents and organization to transform and maximize your space.